'Sherlock!'
夏洛克
'It's a trick.'
那是我的圈套
Just a magic trick.
魔术圈套
No. All right, stop it now.
不是的 好了别说了
'Now, stay exactly where you are.
站在原地别动
'Don't move.' All right.
别动 好好
Keep your eyes fixed on me.
眼睛盯着我
'Please, would you do this for me?'
求你了 能帮我这个忙吗?
Do what?
做什么?
'This phone call, it's er...'
这通电话 是...
..it's my note.
我的留言
It's what people do, don't they?
人们不是都这么做吗?
'Leave a note.'
留下留言
Leave a note when?
什么留言?
'Goodbye, John.'
再见 约翰
No. Don't...
不 不要
Sherlock!
夏洛克
John.
约翰
John, look at me. Look at me.
约翰 看着我 看着我
And sleep.
睡吧
Right the way down, right the way deep, right the way, sound asleep.
就这样 逐渐沉入 酣睡之中
That's real.
这才是真实
That's good, with my voice just there in the centre of your head
很好 聆听你脑海深处我的声音
and floating all the way around you.
萦绕在你四周
And you will awaken in three, two, one...
你将被唤醒 三 二 一
..zero.
醒
Let me come through please! He's my friend.
让我过去 他是我朋友
'Bollocks!'
扯淡呢
No, no, no, no, it's obvious.
不不不 多明显啊
That's how he did it. It's obvious.
他就是这么做的 太明显了
Derren Brown?!
达伦•布朗?
Let it go, Sherlock's dead.
别纠结了 夏洛克死了
But is he?
真的死了?
There was a body, it was him.
横尸当场 确实是他
It was definitely him, Molly Hooper laid him out.
绝对是他 茉莉•胡珀入殓的
No, she's lying.
就是她撒谎
It was Jim Moriarty's body with a mask on.
那是吉姆•莫里亚蒂的尸体 戴着面具
A mask?
面具?
A bungee rope, a mask, Derren Brown.
蹦极绳索 人皮面具 达伦•布朗
Two years and the theories keep getting more stupid.
两年了 阴谋论越来越离谱
How many more have you got for me today?
今天还要跟我扯几种?
Well, you know the paving slabs in that whole area,
你也知道 那一整片混凝土路面
even the exact ones that he landed on,
他砸中的那块也是
you know they were all... Guilt!
你也知道那里... 负罪感
That's all this is.
负罪感作祟
You pushed us all into thinking
是你和多诺万 你们俩
that Sherlock that was a fraud, you and Donovan.
逼我们把夏洛克当成骗子
You did this and it killed him and he's staying dead.
你犯了错 害他丢了性命 死人不能复生